Monday

Adding Adding a domain name to Blogger with Godaddy


Adding Adding a domain name to Blogger with Godaddy can be pretty difficult, so I decided to show you how to do it step by step.




A-records which point to four different Google IPs.
216.239.32.21
216.239.34.21
216.239.36.21
216.239.38.21


Thanks for Visiting, If you liked this post please Like & Share. Please Leave me a comment it lets me know your there, leave your link behind :) Don't for forget to follow this blog! www.interwebschic.com

2 comments:

  1. What a coinkydink! I ended up online chatting with someone from Godaddy and they helped me set it up. I didn't do everything you said but I think I'm all set now. Also, I still have all my comments, weird! Thanks again for you help today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably updated it, I know its been a problem for people for a long time now. But thats great that you got to keep them! good for you :)

    ReplyDelete