Wednesday

Meaningful Beauty Crem de Serum



I received the product from influenster about a month ago.

This crème de la crème treatment takes a triple approach to combating the signs of aging with three powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. Combining the power of a serum with the rich, moisturizing effects of a crème, this super-boost is designed to help protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

This product has a wonderful light melon scent that awakens the senses.
It is a thick for serum more like a gel, the application goes on smooth leaving your skin soft and silky without feeling greasy. 

I apply a thin layer and allow my skin to drink it up. They recommend applying it at night to work its magic.
I have not seen this product do anything to my current lines, but its does not claim to remove lines or wrinkles. 
This is a prevention product not a solution to an ongoing problem.

Prevention is better in my book and something I wish I would have done earlier in life.

This product is apart of a larger kit that claims to help with ongoing skin problems.
This kit retails for $39.95 on Meaningfulbeauty.com

I can say that I have not seen any new arrivals of fine lines since using the product and for me that is just as good and having them disappear. 

Thanks to influenster for the wonderful product.

So my question for you today is,
have you tried meaningfulbeauty?

Thanks for reading and have great day!