Thursday

Beautiful Jewell Micaylah

Once in a while we come across people in our lives that we know and feel they are headed for greatness!
And that is exactly how I feel about Micaylah from BeautifulJewel. We have gotten to know each other from our passion and love for beauty that we just clicked. I hope she doesn't mind when I say that I feel  a strange closeness with her in some weird magical makeup way hehe :) We decided that we wanted to interview one another, things that we wanted to know about one another not in the usual tag way get down to the nitty gritty of the Beautifuljewell. Micaylah has interviewed me, you can find her interview on her blog, here.


Below is the interview I did on Micaylah, I hope you will come to love her just as much as I do! Enjoy :)



1. What is it that draws you to follow a certain blog?

I love blogs with a cute simple layout, they have to be readable. And also, I love when people talk in their blogs post as they are talking to their friends

2. Do you have intentions of starting a YouTube channel?

No, I have a really bad stuttering problem. Lol! I would like to, but I just stutter so much.

3. If your blog doesn't grow within six months will you continue blogging?

Of course, blogging takes patenice.

4. What advice can you give to other bloggers on how to gain more blog followers?

What I do is make sure togive feedback to other people blog, and I follow tons of people on blog lovin'. They usually follow back awfully quick. And usually follow my blog too.

5. Where do you see yourself in five years?

With my babe in Paris. Still blogging, and still loving my beauty community.

6. What are your current thoughts on the beauty industry?

It is an amazing industry. No two people are alike in the beauty industry. Everyone has something that makes them unique and who they are. And most people in the beauty community aren't close-minded.

7. What is the one thing you would tell your younger self to prepare you for today?

Inner beauty is what God seeks. -Matthew 23:27


8. How long does it take you to get ready for a date?

Wheew, it depends on how my hair want to act. But not over an hour.

9. Does anyone in your close circle family or friend tell you that you wear too much makeup?

Well, my babe is always telling me idk why you wear makeup, but he also knows it's my passion, and every time I do my face it's practice for me. But I never get told that. Everyone always says they love my makeup.


10. How would you feel if makeup were outlawed worldwide?

I would definitely be an unhappy camper. I would be so mad I would probably try to sue whoever outlawed it!


Thanks for reading and have a great day :)