Tuesday

would you rather tag!


The beautiful Lily from Beauty with Lily tagged me with the "Would You Rather Tag!".
But I feel this is more of the "Let me make you choose and break your heart just thinking about it tag!".
Hehe, Thanks Lily -_-. 


Lily has a passion for anything makeup! She loves finding great beauty products and saving money while doing it!

Lily has been a good friend and an inspiration to me since I started being TheMakeupSquid I love her strength, wisdom, beautiful smile and eyes that match! You can't go wrong with Lily. I fell in love with her at first view of her blog, She has nuggets! not the chicken kind, but they fill you up just the same. Check out my girl and show her some love, she is awesome! You can check out her blog here.



Now for this Tag!

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Wow, This is a evil question! I guess, I would rather lose my palettes. But, I would cry everyday!


 2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I chop my hair all the time! :) When my hair gets to long I get bad headaches, so chop it off!


3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral! Pink doesn't go with my skin tone anyway.


4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Hello!, Makeup -_-.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eye liner as lipstick! I do use my lighter shades of eyeliner as a lipstick. Ombre anyone?


6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora! I hate feeling tied down to one brand I like variety :)


7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One lip color! even though I have alot of lip products they are all pretty much in the same color family.


8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Winter in the summer, I am always cold anyway.


9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Dark nails, brights colors don't look good on me.


10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Wow your cutting it to the bone ain'tcha who ever wrote these questions went for the jugular. I would give up the lip product. But only if I had to.


11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Both are out of the question for me but, a messy bun :)


12.) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

I don't paint my nails now, So painting my nails.


13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

I would do the sharpie and your my eyebrow space for advertisement, I have a big forehead, but whatever pays the bills.


14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail polish.

OMG! the interrogation is over! This tag asked questions that were heart wrenching and mean!
I love all my beauty products and I will never, ever give them up, they make me happy :)

The People I tag!

 Micaylah http://beautifuljewell.blogspot.com/
Maya http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/
Danielle http://fameliquorlove.blogspot.com/
Jackie http://fivetwocertified.blogspot.com/
Lizzzeeeh http://lizzzeeeh.blogspot.com/
Pilar http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com/ I got it right this time! :)

If you have already done this tag I am sorry.
If your are reading this and want to do this tag, Then TAG your it!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!