Wednesday

Things I bought today

Today I decided I was going to treat myself to some stuff I have been seeing around online and wanted to get my hands on. The girls at 20/30Glam told me about a BH cosmetics deal that was going on so I hopped on over and picked up a few things and here what I bought. Enjoy!



Pop Art Steal
I have used BH cosmetics brushes before and I liked them a lot so I picked up these guys.

This set comes with 10 brushes and this awesome holder that reminds me a lot of Sephora.
I picked these up for $12.
I will do a review on them once I have used them for a little while.




BH San Francisco Eyeshadow & Blush Palette
This guy I picked up for $6.

Yes $6 if your order is over $25. My friend from YouTube Lifeasamy1 Got these when they first hit the site and she recommended I try them so, here I am. I will do a review when they arrive.





28 Neutral Color Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette and think its perfect for this time of year. I got this guy for only $10 so I am forced to love him :). Will do a review on him when he gets here.








I have used BH Cosmetics before and still use their older palettes.
I am looking for other things to purchase online within this price range so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks for listening and have a great day :)

Links are fun :)
Blogs/Vlogs I mentioned 20/30Glam, Lifeasamy1
Products and Companies mentioned above BHcosmetics, Sephora