Tuesday

Sunshine Award part 2



I was tagged by Two beautiful bloggers  Micaylah at Beautiful jewel and Hope at Beauty & Bliss for the Sunshine Award! This award is given to bloggers who brighten your day and fun stuff like that. However I was already tagged for this award by 20/30 Glam you can see the post here.  Now I didn't do the post right the first time, I totally forgot about the 11 random facts!

Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve the recognition.
Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all of them know that they have been nominated.

You see how I did not follow that rule! So that is the portion I will do in this post and second nomination :).

1. I hate raw tomatoes.

2. I am a cheep ass I want everything to be 5 bucks.

3. Between my husband and I we have 6 kids. 4 from me and 2 from him.

4. I have a very abusive love style I squeeze and I pinch cheeks daily, have you seen his face how not!

5. I love me some Crocs, so comfy :)

6. Don't talk to me until after I have had my coffee.

7. why is there a 7? I feel violated when someone uses my phone, like I might miss something.

8. I can yell very loudly, ask my kids.

9. I don't like to clean, but I want everything cleaned.

10. The more I continue with this tag, the more weirder I sound.

11. My blog has become my baby :)

Okay so that's, that! I want to thank my lovely nominators Hope and Micaylah for nominating me and I do suggest you check these Ladies out :)

Thanks for reading and have a great day!