Monday

What's My Face Worth TAG!

The Lovely Ashley and Julie over at 20/30Glam Tagged me for this, you should totally go an check out their blog and see their results, but to me they are priceless :) Their blog has a little bit of everything beauty, hair , nails and they are currently in the market for the perfect red lipstick! So go check them out tell them the Squid sent ya :)

Okay, I need to give you a little background before we begin. I don't have a makeup box/bag, I have a makeup table. and everything is always their staring back at me shouting, try me, try me. So I found it hard finding out what my face is worth, so what I did was make a list of what I use most.

I will include pics of what I am using as a makeup table now and show you my old makeup set up, this was my baby and these pictures break my heart every time. Enjoy :)


Where I am now :)


Where I was :o

Sometimes you just have to be big girl and roll with the punches ;)

 Now on to this tag!


I am not going to post pics, but here it goes.

L'Oreal Magic BB Cream $34.00
Maybelline Fit Me foundation $7.99
Maybelline Fit Me concealer $6.49
Maybelline Fit Me Powder $7.99

UD Primer Potion $20.00
Naked2 $52.00
UD 24/7 $19.00
 TooFaced LashGasam $21.00
Oh la lift $22.00
Hello Flawless $34.00
Elf Blush Bronzer Duo $3.00
Chanel Rouge coco $34.00

Drum Roll please! $229.46 Oh, my goodness! 
I am ashamed and secretly  happy at the same time. LMAO!!!

You never really pay attention to it but these are products we use everyday
 for months so it evens out I hope :/

Thanks Ladies (20/30Glam) for this fun tag!

The blogs I tag are DenineBlondie, Lifeasamy1, LolliK Leigh-Ann and YOU!
( If I tagged you after you have done this sowy )