Sunday

The Autumn tag!

My beautiful friend at closbeautyspot.com tagged me for the Autumn tag. She is one of the most sweetest girls around and has a cute accent to back up her amazing beauty. She also has a YouTube channel that is getting more and more popular everyday! So catch her while you can she is going places fast :).

My other Foxy Lady Friend At betti2bootbeauty.blogspot.ca/ Also tagged me for this tag. What can I say about her besides Beautiful, Honest, Open, Real. She is one of the beauty bloggers out there, that I know that gives Real Reviews, raw and truthful. You know what your getting with her and I love that!! Its like getting a recommended product from one of your most honest friends :) So do check her out and tell her I sent ya :)

Now on to the Autumn Tag:


Favorite thing about Autumn?
Where do I begin? I love the smell of dried up leaves that fall on the ground. I love that I can wear my large knitted sweaters, boots :) and of course Halloween.


Favorite Drink?
Umm, Coffee hello! I don't do fancy drinks anytime of year. I am a straight plain girl when it comes to beverages.

Fave Scent/Candle?
Pumpkin spice in any brand as long as it has a lid. The smell after you kill a candle drives me insane and gives me a bad head ache.

Best Lipstick?
My lips are naturally quite dark, So I apply a thin coat of channel Mademoiselle to my lips for just a hint of mauve. With this I get a nice maroon type color. 

Go to Moisturizer?
Olive oil on my body. Clean and clear Dual Action moisturizer.

Fave Go to Color for the eyes?
A deep plum color from Tarte. Its in a palette I have but it doesn't list the name anywhere hehe:)

Favorite Music to listen to?
TheCure or Joy Division are faves for the fall, very reflective music.

Favorite Outfit to wear?
I love big sweaters, leggings, boots,scarves, lots and lots of layers!

Autumn Treat?
Roasted Marshmallows!

Favorite Place to be?
In my bed with my hubby and my kids watching a movie and eating popcorn!

okay, so That's all there is to that.

The beauties I tag are :

CiaoBella
I Know all the Words
Big Beauty Bag
Plovesfashion

If you were already tagged for this I am sorry, I know this tag is everywhere hehe :)