Sunday

Beauty Blogger Tag!

Tags are everywhere! My girls Julie and Ashley at 20/30Glam tagged me for this. These ladies are beautiful, smart and dead sexy. Their blog is about everything beautiful from hair to beach themed candle holders. And between you and I,  I think they are shopaholics like me:) They have great haul videos and reviews on their YoutTube channel so hop on over and check them out!

Now on to the tag! There are rules and here they are.

Here are the Official Rules for The Beauty Blogger Tag:
1. State that the Tag was created by The Beau Bow
2. Tag other Beauty Bloggers
3. Title it "Beauty Blogger Tag"

Tada! There's the rules, those are some nice rules. Moving on.

Name a beauty Routine that you rarely do?
Who said I have a routine in the first place? sorry but I don't. I just kinda wing it.

Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I do it like every two weeks deep cleaning. I kinda clean them every other day with the Sephora daily cleaner it comes in a spray bottle and I just wipe them clean on the surface.

How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
When I have nails not long maybe a day or so depends on whats going on really. If I am painting or remodeling then I will wait until the project it done. But right now I have no nails, i'm a biter.

How long do you put off buying or replacing a beauty or nail product even if you need it?
I don't, if I am running low on something I replace it before its completely gone.

What is your worst beauty habit?
I smoke. I know this is bad for my skin. But if i don't smoke I will have no skin to worry about.
I don't ever get enough sleep, late nights early mornings, coffee. You should have asked what I do right because this can go on forever hehe :)

Name something non beauty related that you put off all the time.
cooking! I love cooking it the kitchen afterwards that I hate doing. When I had a house keeper She would help after dinner now that she is gone and so has the cooking!

When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
No way. If I am not ready we aren't going lol! I am bad so I give myself time and plan ahead.

Can you commit to a spending ban?
Nope.

How organized are your makeup and nail polish collections?
I have everything in it own tubs separated  by face, eyes, lips, eye liners, lip pencils etc..

What is the longest time that you have went without writing a blog post?
2-3 days I guess.

Okay that was awkward. Now for The beauty bloggers I tag:

Denine Blondie
Betti boot

And if your reading this I tag you! have fun I know I did :)